400 Heather Lane
Alma, AR 72921
Used 2020 Heartland North Trail 33BUDS
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 33BUDS highlights:
- Dual Entry
- Rear Bunkhouse
- Outside Kitchen
- Bath and a Half
- Master Suite
This North Trail travel trailer is the ultimate family-friendly travel trailer for you and your family! From the two slides to the rear bunkhouse, there is plenty of room for even a few extra guests. You will also enjoy the easy entrance into this model with two entry doors. The front door leads into the kitchen/living area, and the rear door leads into the half bathroom. Plan to spend more time outdoors since there is an outside kitchen with a bumper-mount grill where you can grill a few hamburgers or hot dogs for dinner.
For a lightweight travel trailer that is not lacking on features, you will want a North Trail by Heartland. Along the exterior you will find a heated and enclosed underbelly which allows you to camp in all types of weather! You will also find a one-piece rubber roof and nitro-filled radial tires. Inside, enjoy the extra space from the curvilinear roof, the extra brightness from the LED lights, and the extra class from the Beauflor flooring. You can even choose to add more function to your unit with additional features found in the optional packages. The optional NT Kitchen Package includes upgraded brushed nickel hardware, a large kitchen window, and a pull-out spray faucet, and the optional Lightweight Strength Package has block foam brick insulation, HD leaf spring suspension, and Weather Guard thermal protection, plus so much more!
Great RV ServiceRV park was good for a stop on the way back home with full 50-amp, sewer, water & cable. Had to wait for the chlorine in treated pool to level out some to use it, but overall good stop. People were great. Love that Cracker Barrel is across a small bridge. - H
Our Price: $39,995
|Length||37 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 6 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||768 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8054 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1514 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5100 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI with Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||16' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.