400 Heather Lane
Alma, AR 72921
Used 2021 Heartland Fuel 305SALE PENDING!!!
Heartland Fuel toy hauler 305 highlights:
- Dual Entry
- Power Queen Bed
- King Bed
- 16' Garage
- Dual Entry Bath
If you're ready to begin a lifetime of fun adventures, then you need this Fuel toy hauler! The single slide that has been included in this unit is what gives it extra space in the interior, and the two entry doors make this model completely accessible. The dual entry bathroom has a radius shower for you to freshen up in each morning. You will also enjoy all of the many storage options that have been added throughout the interior, and the rear power queen bed with opposing sofa with dinette for game night!
Each one of these Heartland Fuel fifth wheel and travel trailer toy haulers have been carefully designed with the storage, garage lengths, and patios needed to haul today's off-roading toys! They are value-packed and built with a solid construction with Azdel sidewalls which prevent water damage and delamination. The MORryde Step Above® exterior steps help you safely enter and exit the unit. The six point electric hydraulic automatic leveling system on fifth wheels and power tongue jack with electric stabilizer jacks on travel trailers and universal docking station with black tank flush makes life easier. The spacious garage not only has frame welded tie downs, but also a power drop down queen bed for more guests to join in on the fun. Each one is also prepped for solar and a generator prep with the fuel station.
Great Sales StaffLast week we had a problem with our camper and called your parts department for some information about a part. My husband talked to a salesman named Scott. I want you to know what an asset Scott is to your business. He was very courteous, kind and helpful. He went out of his way to help us out. Most of the time when we have to talk to a sales person in any business, they are not interested in helping - Dana
|Length||35 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1380 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8620 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4132 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Available Beds||King, Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||16 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50"|
|Awning Info||19' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Crabtree RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @479-632-0829 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.